Tuesday, September 26, 2006

James' Crazy Beard

Actually I am not even sure it can be called a beard offically. I do not know what to call it, except crazy! He has had some strange ones in the past but this one is right up there with the strangest! Are you ready to see it??? I would ask everyone who reads this to call him and tell him how ridiculous it is but that seems to encourage him to grow it even longer (believe me I have tried this tactic!). OK, here he is.



He's lucky that I love him SOOOO much. Maybe I should cut it off while he is sleeping?!?!?!?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is sooo cool! that is funny! and that is a really nice pic of Uncle James and J. reading together!

Anonymous said...

What is he doing with it all white? Washing it? I think it is cool, much cooler than my geometry teacher's. His is really wierd. It's also really fuzzy-looking. lol!

Anonymous said...

That is sooo James!! I like it--
maybe this is his midlife crisis.

Anonymous said...

thats hilarious.

-kortney

Anonymous said...

Ok maybe just maybe he's seen toooo much of the Pirates Movies!!!! HAHAHAHAHA! How do you stand it???How have you NOT cut that off yet???? Good Luck, and I'm thinking of ya. (P.S Makes me glad I'm married to a woman!!)

Anonymous said...

Oh too funny not to add it... maybe james is going Rasta Man on ya?? LOLOLOL!!
Of course you remember the worst one... when he had two "braidy thingys" ??? Didn't he want to put wax on em and light em??? Or was that just my nightmare after seeing them??? LOL! Love ya and Hang in there!