Monday, December 11, 2006

More details

Sorry about the lack of details in my last post, I was very tired that night!!

Elijah was born on December 7th at 12:01 am. He weighed 6 lbs 8 oz. and was 19" long. He was 6lbs 5 ozs. when we left the hospital.

I was induced around 5:00 pm on the 6th because my amniotic fluid was too low and his heart rate was dropping. I worried throughout labor because of his heart rate but he is here and absolutely perfect! I will post more pics when I have the energy of him and his brothers. Kortney is coming to meet him at the end of the month, and she is SO excited!!!

3 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

I'm so happy for you! What a fun Christmas this is going to be!

rachel

Anonymous said...

Contgratulations leen he is so beautiful!! What a perfect early Christmas present for the whole family~I wish you and your family all the happiness and wonder the Holiday Season can hold!

Congratulation Mike and Jamie I am sure you will both be great big brothers!!
Happy Holidays
Love Lisa~

Mrs Pretzel said...

Miss you! Hoping that the little guy is settling in well!