Wednesday, February 04, 2009

BLIZZARD

Didn't think we got blizzards in NC did you? Me either. I have heard that it hasn't snowed this much here in eight years! We had warning so everyone got to the store and stocked up on groceries, (you never know how long you will be snowed in for) and our local grocery store even had snow shovels! We ended up getting so much snow that school was shut down for 2 days!! How much snow does Syracuse have to get for school to shut down for two days? 2 feet? 3? 4? Well, we got about an inch. The boys had so much fun in it, for a little while. Since they have my blood in them they didn't stay out in it long at all. The girl and I watched them play from inside :) Of course, we felt that we earned a cup of hot chocolate too because we were cold just watching them.
Enjoy the pics, it'll probably be another eight years before we get another storm like this one!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Very Cute!!! I just put all your photos on my new facebook! I miss you guys- next time you want some snow come up here we have almost 300" in Mexico!