Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Belly Pics

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while. It's that pregnancy thing (I can only use that excuse for a little while longer!)

It's been very exciting here. Getting ready for BABY!! Jamie attended a big brother class and learned alot about babies. He even got to go to the hospital nursery and see the "real" babies!

I was invited to a football party at my friend Deb's house on Sunday. Imagine my surprise when I walked in and it was a SUPRISE BABY SHOWER!!! I was so SHOCKED! It was so much fun. Here is a pic of the cutest cake I have ever seen. It is made out of diapers.


Isn't that cute!!

Here are a couple more pics, taken by James and Mike. I know that they are fuzzy but at least there aren't any thumbs in them!


That's all for now, gotta go set up the crib!! :)

If you read this leave me a comment!! Please!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great friends you have Eileen!! I loved all the pics!! Mikey is almost as tall as mom LOL!!

Anonymous said...

The cake is very cute. What a great surprise. Your due date is getting so close. I can't wait to meet the newest member of your family. I miss you guys so much!

Mrs Pretzel said...

How fun is that!?! A abay shower! Love the cake. What a CLEVER idea! Do you have everything you need? Do you know what the baby is? I can't remember. You can email me and say if you do or not. Oh! And email me your address! I'd really like to send you something!

rachel

Mrs Pretzel said...

baby. I meant baby. not abay. sorry.

ValarieC said...

Oh, Eileen! The boys are getting soo big! And you all must be soooo very excited about the baby coming! What a wonderful time for everyone. Sorry I haven't posted lately - life has been a little crazier than normal lately. Hope you are well!

Anonymous said...

oh boy you sure look ready to pop! And I certainly hope your not picking up that Jamie like that right now!! Hope you have your bags packed!!! I'm beting on December 3rd!! Miss you bunches- have fun with all those visitors gazing at your belly! LOL! Love ya!- Mellie