Thursday, August 24, 2006

Can you tell the difference?

Can you tell the difference in these two little boys??


I'll give you a hint.
The boy in the first pic would NEVER be that close to a teacher that he just met and he wouldn't be smiling SOOO big!!
The boy in pic number one (which was taken about a month ago) would have been hiding behind his mommy's leg and pouting.
Jamie has changed so much in the last month, it's very surprising. He went from being my shy guy to confident and outgoing overnight, it seems. It makes letting him go to Kindergarten tomorrow much easier because I know that he is going to have tons of fun and make lots of friends. Yes, I am trying to convince myself, not you.
Yesterday we went to open house at his school and met his teacher, Ms. Holmes. She seems super nice and I think they are a perfect fit. She is sweet and soft spoken. On the way home he told me, "my teacher, Ms. HOMES is pretty".
I think it is going to be a GREAT year!!!

No comments: