Friday, August 18, 2006

First Blog Ever!

This is my very first blog. How exciting for me!

Almost every day I read my ebay friend Rachel's blog and almost every day I say "I am going to start a blog." Then the next time I read Rachel's blog I say "oh yeah, I was going to start a blog, I am going to start one today" then the next day.... you know.

Well, today is the big day! I actually started a blog!

I am hoping this blog will help the people that I miss like crazy in NY keep up with all our going on's.

Of course, I know little to nothing about making a blog so be patient with me while I figure it out. Soon, mine will be as cool and entertaining as Rachel's. I hope.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so you are now practicing bribery and fraud.....no pictures as promised !!!

Anonymous said...

ok Leeny- WHERE R THE PICS???????? Hmmmm???? And will there be one of a very pregnant you???????Hmmmmm?

Mrs Pretzel said...

Wayyyyy Cool Eileen! So happy to have gotten you motivated to do this! I love it. I know you will too. Any questions, and I will be happy to help. love you!

rachel

Anonymous said...

Ok-- Now that I have stopped laughing- and have checked out this "blog"-- what the heck is a "blog" and I thought only people in "HO-ish" jobs did that. Well thats my EASY-C! Just kidding ;)
now I feel that I am getting hooked on this whole thing I will save you to my Favorites and check you out all the time!!!
love ya! Jenn

Anonymous said...

EILEEN,

IT WAS GREAT TO HAVE MIKE OVER THE SUMMER HERE IN NY. HE IS WELCOME HERE ANYTIME. WE LOVED HAVING HIM.....ASK HIM WHO THE NY KING OF B.B.Q. IS............

MBURKE

Anonymous said...

I am happy you started this Eileen, now I can keep up on your life to! Maybe when the kids go back to school I will try to start one soon. But Rachel is so good at it I get intimated after reading hers! LOL!!