Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Summer vacation is almost over






We only have two more days of summer vacation. What else do you do on one of the last days? When it is raining?

Go fishing at the pier, of course!! Even Boomer went. James caught a huge ray or skate (I can't tell the difference), it was pretty cool. Mike looks pretty proud of it, doesn't he??

I posted the pic of Boomer swimming because I know that no one would believe it without seeing it!



Tonight we went to Mike's school for open house. It was very hot and crowded there. We met one of his teachers. It was nice for him to see his buddy's that he hasn't seen in a while.

Tomorrow we go to Jamie's open house and meet his teacher. I promise to try not to cry!









2 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

Summer over. That's SOOOOO spooty. I am totally not ready, and yet, I can't wait either! I want to get INVOLVED in school the way I used to....

What kind of dog is boomer? Our dog won't play in water much either. The waves at our ocean scare her. Sum big dog. a rotweiler that's scared of WATER.

rachel

Anonymous said...

Ok Leeny... now I believe it! But on 2nd thought .... you didn't copy and past that in did you ???? HAHAHAHA! Well at least he'll smell better! HEHEHEHE!